02 June 2010

Oh, I almost forgot. After the judge left, the Supreme Allied Bailiff got up to talk. She was at least concise and to the point. Her point, however, was that they have an agreement with some children's charity to make it easy for us jurors to donate our compensation. Ya know...for the children. Despite her exhortations to SAVE THE CHILDREN, I was unmoved. That $6 is going home with me. Or at least what's left of it after I pay for my parking.
Perhaps she should have mentioned that some of the children own 2 dogs. Apparently that elevates a child's importance to society?

Two county judges think so...

2 comments:

  1. You're such a curmudgeon - seriously, you can't give some poor kids your $6. You suck dude. It won't even buy you two Caramel Macchiatos. I bet you don't even cash the check ebenezer...

    ReplyDelete